|Image source: Rogue Valley Transportation District on Facebook|
RVTD has released its roll-out schedule for upcoming service expansions:
- July 5: Route 24 frequency increase to 30-minute service
- July 9: First Saturday service on all routes (with free fares all day and “grand opening” celebration from 10 a.m. to noon at the Front Street Station in Medford)
- Sept. 6: Route 10 frequency increase to 20-minute service
- Sept. 26: New route to Rogue Community College’s Table Rock campus
- Spring 2017: New Southwest Medford Route begins service
This rider thanks Jackson County, Oregon voters who supported RVTD in the May 17 election. These service enhancements are the direct result of the levy’s successful passage.